
Yes, did the Japanese Restaurant--yes , probably ate too much...but in preparation..I hardly ate ANYTHING all day and I went for a LONG swim and walked laps in the pool too! A friend of mine joined the gym I go to...and she's a swimmer too..so we made a pact to swim once a week and try a class or do something there another night. I hope we stick with it. I definitely need some pushing to get me started. It's a win -win because I will work out and catch up with her!! I was better, eating wise, today. I have a bad headache--think TOM (as I have learned it is called 'round here) is approaching. I made some yummy sweet potato fries from a recipe I found. I will post it. I have gotten 7-8 hrs of sleep the last few nights. Trying to get the water in:) So..one step at a time. One thing tho..I don't feel that much different..body wise. For losing 10 lbs,I would think I would. I did see someone, at the ice cream shop (yes, I admit..I had some), last night who asked if I lost weight. :) I just don't really see it.Just a drop in the bucket, I guess. Hope you all have a good Monday! One other thought as I ramble away..went to buy valentines today (for my daughter)..so much candy everywhere!!! Anyone nervous about all the darn VD candy out there? I know, I know..
7 comments:
mqOh, I love Japanese food! My self-control is non-existant in a Japanese restaurant...
Great that you have someone to swim with. I tried 2 laps of backstroke on Saturday after my aqua class and it was hard going! I'll just have to build it up slowly. My sister was always the swimmer in our family.
Wow, it's always nice when someone notices your weight loss. Way to go!
Well done on all that exercise, and not preparing for the restaurant visit! That's ace.
How nice that someone noticed your weight loss. Nobody noticed mine yet (that doesn't know I'm working at this). It's likely because my clothes are all quite baggy. I think as a very big girl that I am, I'd have to lose A LOT of lbs before anyone notices.
Sounds Yummy! ( The food and the ice cream lol) Glad to hear they are noticing your loss! That is wonderful!
Have a SUPER week!
*huggles*
=0)
Sounds like you did well preparing for the visit to the Japanese resturant ...Way to go!! Isn't it nice when someone notices that your losing weight? I love it when that happens :)
Yeah I know what you are talking about with being nervous about the Valentine holiday coming up , I am already preparing myself mentally and I plan on making these great WW cupcakes that are only 1 pt. each and that will be my "chocolate" fix for the upcoming valentine's day :) Good luck this week and Happy Losing!
BTW- Thanks for the comment on my blog ...I know your not trying to be bossy , but your right I need to stay off the scale until my WI day and that is what I plan on doing ...this morning I did have an urge to get on the scale before I hopped in the shower but I told myself "No Michelle not yet" , and it worked :)
Oh how I love Japanese food! Good for you for planning ahead so that you could enjoy the meal.
I love sweet potato fries but mine tend to be a bit mushy, so I would love to hear what your recipe is like!
glad you enjoyed yourself at the japanese restaurant, and the pact to swim with your friend sounds great and definitely will help you with accountability.
one thing I will suggest though...is not to eat nothign all day in preparation for a big meal. I knwo for me, I used to do that a lot and then was so hungry by the time the meal came along, I ate everything in sight, including the bread basket! its natural to want to eat lighter during the day before a meal you know you will overeat at, but stick with things such as veggies and fruits, so that you arent starving and your metabolism isnt slowed down to nothing. if it is, then the food you eat will stick to you like glue because its needing nourishment. with a fast metabolism because you have kept it up and running throughout the day, the heavier meal you eat will burn off a lot faster. just my opinion though!
What a great week! Congratulations! It does feel good when someone notices your progress,doesn't it?
Post a Comment