
Here lies my pedometer..the darn thing never wanted to stay on my pants anyway.
It jumped to it's demise into a frosty puddle as I left my car to go into the grocery store.
When I came back to my car, stunned and surprised,I found it ...inoperable in a puddle..about to get run over.
Arghhh. Ok--so now I have something new to research and buy..a pedometer.
Anyone have one they just LOVE? This one kept falling off!!
It was one that clipped to my waistband. So I will find a new one so I can continue my journey.
I saw some positive reviews of the Omrion .
I "fell off the wagon" a little .
It's my first unplanned "spluge" . I was just hungry all day....I made my son Tombstone Frozen Pizza for dinner and ate tooooo much of it. Kinda mad at myself about it. Pizza is my weakness..I have such self control and will power problems when it comes to pizza.. I had such momentum going..such motivation.
Well, I went to the store and bought SOOO many fruits and veggies..so I better get back OP .
I hope you all have a good day..and behave better than I did. Drink your water/tea. I will work on that.
I didn't even think about the pizza when I chose the tombstone pic..funny...
8 comments:
*sends virtual flowers* sorry to hear about the death of your pedometer. Hope you have a better day today!!
*huggles*
=0)
I don't know how you can cook something for yourself and something different for your kids. I couldn't handle the temptation! It's easy for me 'cause my husband is a human trash compactor and will eat absolutely anything - except broccoli.
I haven't ever used a pedometer that worked with any accuracy. Good luck finding a good one!
Everybody eats what I eat! Why should I be the only healthy one?
I'm in two minds about the pedometer. I think my sister's got one, and I'd bet money that she's not using it! So maybe I'll give it a try... Hope you find one you like!
Can my pedometer join yours? I have been fantastically enthusiastic about mine, for about a week. Then it just never made its way back on my belt. He just doesn't do it for me. But I wish you luck in your next partnership with a new pedometer :)
oh sorry to hear about your pedometer! that sucks!
Pizza is also my WEAKNESS. looove the stuff. that is why I stay awy from it until I am strong enough to just eat ONE piece and enjoy it vs 5 pieces! dont worry though, we cant always be perfect and it sounds like you set yourself up to succeed with the fruits and veggies.
I have a hard time keeping that pedometer on too. I've had a couple that made it down the white porcelain bowl!
Pizza, yum. It's okay. Move on ahead.
You may not have consciously thought about the "tombstone" but your sub conscious sure did!
Sorry about the pedometer, thankfully they are cheap enough to replace.
sorry to hear of the pedometer death...stay positive!
Post a Comment