Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 4--woo hoo

This is fun!
Thanks to all who left a comment...what a treat! I was so busy with this today..I didn't think about eating..unfortunately, I also neglected cleaning my house, working..and my kids watched a little TOOO much tv. We were all wiped out , being the FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL..WOOO HOO!

SO..I went to the store yesterday..armed with two great grocery lists.
I spent WAY too much $$$, but I don't think we will be eating out as much.

We have been LIVING on the WW no point veggie soup ( see recipe from IRWIN). I put a little parm cheese in there and I was in heaven!!

I have been using google docs to keep track of what I eat.

I haven't begun to work out yet.(I did walk my son to school (about a mile each way), since it's FREAKISHLY warm here!)....baby steps..but feel soooooooooooooooo good to be in control.

This blogging is helping!!!
I love the little ticker thing up top. So fun. Thanks to all who commented. Just the pat on the back I needed. I hope you are all having success.

4 days down.....w00 hoo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

great job, sounds like you are really making wonderful choices and that the blogging helps. if you want a great source to track your calores, www.sparkpeople.com is a great site that lets you log in what you eat.

Heather said...

not sure if my comment went through..I dont see it! well what I think I wrote was that you seem to be doing great and making some wonderful changes. also, www.sparkpeople.com is a great site to track calories and log your food in.