
Thought this was sort of funny..I found it when preparing a lesson for my daisy troop.Tomorrow I am teaching them about healthy habits..which is funny because before I started this challenge I was the ANTI healthy habit girl.
I'd replace the hygiene ones--with drink water, take a vitamin and keep track of points...but otherwise it's all stuff I should do! I did most of it today. I did not exercise or take a vitamin, but I drank my water and ate well. Erie, Bert and pals would approve. I hope you too are enjoying the healthy habits you have begun.
6 comments:
Mm, maybe I should get a chart...
I like it! It's nice to have something visual like that to remind you what to do, and also what you have done, and feel good about it.
that is so funny and cute! and very true...we could all use a chart like that for things in our lives.
Gotta love Sesame Street!
Love the chart! And how good is that to be teaching this to little girls? good on you!
I'm a chart girl. My Mr. W laughs at my charts but there is something about checking off a box that keeps me motivated.
I even took my charts to the doctor today to show him my blood pressure readings. He probably thought I was nuts - but he did look at them with interest. He smiled at a comment I had written on the bottom of one. I had written "remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint"
How cute! =0
Post a Comment