Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Monday, January 21, 2008

this is what i have to say....



I kept thinking---I need to post something today..but it just wasn't coming to me. So... bear with the ramblings..

Let's see...another day OP. Went out to lunch with my little guy and made good choices. Found this site while I was supposed to be working earlier today. Good resource. Should help with those dining our dilemmas.

Trying to get in the water--when I am driving, right when I wake up...

Tried a new recipe tonight--It was delish. Of course we put the Turkey Chili over pasta..but I managed my portions. We didn't use beans or worchiester sauce. I used stewed and diced tomatoes (mexican , spicy blend) used a chili seasoning packet. No onion or garlic or peppers...but you get the idea.

Things on the toxic front feel so much better. I need to appreciate ALL the goodness I have. I feel so good and in control over my eating. I am making great choices and thinking before anything goes in my mouth. I am also logging & counting it all. I am off to bed...If anyone has trouble sleeping, just have them read my post today..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sweet dreams. Hope it's going well for you.

7 comments:

Hanlie said...

Ah funny! I'm also shaping up for a rambling post, but it's because I have a great deal to say!

At least you are on plan! Well done!

Felicia said...

Now THAT is a positive attitdude! You go!! Keep facing forward and let the "crap" just slide on by.

YOU ARE WORTH IT! So keep up the amazing work!!
Have a SUPER day!!

*huggles*
=0)

Grumpy Chair said...

I had insomnia and got less than 3 hours of sleep last night, and your post didn't put me to sleep.

Sounds like you are really do great, staying on plan and making healthy choices when eating out.

Keep it up!

Heather said...

congrats on making the good choices while eating out, and your dinner sounds fantastic!

also great job with the water..I know what helps me is to make myself drink a certain amount by the time I leave work. so I challenge myself eveyr day to drink at least 4 glasses before I leave work, and wont let myself leave until I do this.

HappyBlogChick said...

It sounds like you're doing really well. Good for you!

(And I didn't snooze once, FYI.)

Chubby Chick said...

Keep up the good work! You're doing great! :)

The Fat Foreigner said...

That recipe sounds lovely