It's still me , I just changed the background because I put SOOOOOO much other stuff on this page that I didn't want to make it to busy or ongepotchket. Dinner was a success. Had the basic salad and chicken kabobs and 1/2 of a roll. Had a glass of wine too. No worries. Need to walk more. I think I only did about a mile again. I keep forgetting to put the pedometer on me. A goal for next week maybe. Today is a busy day,getting ready for tonight's Pinewood Derby.. a big event in the life of a cub scout. My son had grand plans to make his car look like a spaceship, but he got the non artistic gene from both RT and myself, so it's no longer a spaceship...but it's his and he is fine with how it looks. I will post a pic tomorrow , for all you inquiring minds. We are ordering pizza for the derby..which is my FAVORITE food of ALL time..but last time I was so busy, I didn't get much..and I am sure that will happen again...thanks to an apathetic pack(cub scout group) there isn't much downtime at these gigs.Got a surprise reward...Rt brought me some pretty flowers this week to say "good job". Very nice. (taken with my webcam, which i am still learning to use) Of course, he gave up/cut down big time- fried food, cheese, chocolate,etc in an effort to lower his cholesterol and have I done anything for him..nah. He did this a while ago..anyway..I digress. Tomorrow will be my 2nd weigh in and I am looking forward to it. I hope you all are having a good day and drinking your water. I need to do that too!
5 comments:
I am so glad I found this blog...I turned 40 last year and my motto was "40 and Fab" not "40 and Fat" I lost 36 lbs - I was 4 lbs short of the 40 mark - but now this year I am still moving forward and going for 41 in my 41st year!
Good luck - and stay with it!
KAthy
Beautiful flowers!! Well deserved too!!
*huggles*
=0)
glad you were successful eating out! I knew you would be. glad you made some wonderful decisions. the flowers are great!
Well done on successfully eating out! The flowers are very pretty. You shouldn't have mentioned pizza to me! I'm going to eat my leftover salad immediately!
That's a huge NSV being able to "be good" while eating out. Good job!
Post a Comment