Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The Virtual Pilgrimage
View Larger Map
I am so excited about this..I am a pretty "thematic" person...so in sticking with the 40 by 40 theme..I added a new goal. It is to "walk" using the steps / mileage on my pedometer to walk to my birthplace..which is in California. It is 1,968 mi , so I'll figure out goals and milemarks shortly...but I think it could be something kind of cool to do. I may even get the kids involved. Anywho..if I don't work..I'll have to hock my pedometer for cash. SO off to work...but I had to share. Hope all are having a great day.
S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great challenge.
I like the theme you have going! That's a great challenge! I like the whole idea of keeping track of your miles, not the minutes. Great idea!
What a nice idea, I was tempted to do this too, but then realised I would have to count it from my current home (Japan) to my birthplace (England), and I think that's a little more challenging than I could manage.
Nice idea! I think I should undertake a 1000 km journey, to my mom's hometown. There's a sign just outside Cape Town that says "Bloemfontein 1000 km". Along the way I can visit the place I got married.
that is so neat!! I think that is one of the best challenges I have ever heard! good luck!
Post a Comment