****this blog has been interrupted by a vomiting child*****
*********I am NO LONGER HUNGRY**********
We ended up getting from California Pizza Kitchen and I got the Miso Salad ('cause miso hungry..) (w/chicken) That salad gave RTS much joke material. It was soooooooooooooo good. I spent an hour trying to find nutritional information on that place as well as a few others (anyone have nut. info for the Wildfire Chopped Salad? yum) . The old me would have just gone for that Lou's Pizza or salad and......no nutritional information. So, another day down. Yay me.*********I am NO LONGER HUNGRY**********
Oh, I also tried a new recipe for lunch.
Now, I need to go because the little "puker" can't sleep and just extracted some poppy seeds from his nose. He had 6 lemon poppy mini-muffins today...I should have known I'd see it later , as he never eats that much. On that note, I'm out.
2 comments:
One would think that that would kill the appetite, but when I was an au pair in France about 100 years ago, I distintly remember wiping up vomit from the floor with one hand while taking bites from my baguette firmly held in the other hand... It takes more than that to put me off my food!!
These unexplained hungers are the ones we need to examine. They are often not for food, but for something else. A yearning, or an emptiness that we've just habitually filled with food.
Hope you have a better day today!
calorieking.come lists some info for restaurants. you could try that for your nutrition info.
glad you were able to make a healthy choice. eating out is hard and is one of the hardest things for me.
in regards to your "grazing", I find that if you eat quite freqently, you are less hungry and dont feel the need to eat just to eat. I eat breakfast, then a snack, then I have lunch, then another snack, then I have dinner, and then another snack. I am constantly drinking water and chewing gum.
I also think if you make the best choices for your snacks, then you are less hungry as well. for example, if you eat a 100 calorie pack lets say, there is nothing nutritions in that. but an apple with pb or some nuts and raisins is filling and is doing something good for your body. so you feel full, have energy, and it tastes delicious so you are less likely to graze all day. that is what has worked best for me anyways.
Post a Comment