
So, if anyone is a regular visitor, you might have noticed that I have switched my blog template a few times...too many. I am a REALLY bad decision maker..unless I feel REALLY strongly about something , I will waiver back and forth, 2nd guess..ect,ect. Picking paint colors is not easy for me..painters have had to repaint a number of times here. It's hard to tell from that little swatch...as hard as it is to pick colors, I never go for plain white..anyway. So naturally, I had to try out many a template before picking this one. I hope it's pleasing to the eye. I know ..maybe a bit busy, but I just didn't feel right with any of the others. I actually liked SOOOOOOOO many that I saw on here and there...and spent way way wayyyyyyyy to much time trying them all out. Each time I switched, I would lose some content from my page..so then it even took longer..but hey..I wasn't thinkin' about food when I was obsessing over my new digs. I feel good about this one..felt like a good fit...sort of like me..a little crazy,dizzy, busy on the outside..but it's calmer on the inside...b/c I always feel like I have way to much on my plate (not dinner plate!), but it all works out ok. I get it done and it's done pretty well. SO that was a whole lotta ramblin'.

Now let's get to the meat of the post....drum roll puhlease!!! I AM IN A NEW DECADE.
That is a fun site if you have a moment. I am only .5 lbs into this decade..but I weighed myself 4X this am just to check and recheck. It's true, I hustled my way in. So, even though I was a bad girl for 1-2 days, I guess the good outweighed (ha) the bad. I got a get out of jail pass...but don't try it again! So, I got a new button (10lbs) and my car moved! So, I will begin WEEK 4--long time for this former quitter by Monday at lunchtime--with a goal from last week that I did NOT meet. DRINK more WATER. I am adding one more too. GET ENOUGH SLEEP. I will try to get in bed earlier and sleep more. Hopefully , I will not reach for the wrong foods for energy. I will continue to be caeful dining out too. Tomorrow night we are going to one of those Japanese places where they cook at your table..I will have to do some research..and have LOTS of TEA. I hope you, the reader, has a nice day and keep on truckin'.
6 comments:
Way to go!!! Congratulations on your loss! You are really making this happen.
I like the new look! Although I'm not keen on green usually, but this works.
Well done on the loss. A new decade is great!
I'm still thinking about my next mini goal for next week. More sleep sounds like a very wise decision.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog btw. Much appreciated.
Congrats on the new decade! And enjoy your Japanese meal, yum!
congrats!!! I am so happy for you. your hard work has paid off, and I told you that a few bad days doesnt ruin any hard work as long as you get on track, which it sounds like you did. heres to getting in the 60s!!
Sounds like your doing well. Congrats on the loss :) I love your blog , looks nice and neat :) Thanks for your nice comments on my blog ...I am trying to make it look pretty and nice lol. Yep I need to stay off the scale until my WI days which I vowed to myself to do and so far so good. I am hoping to have a better week this week and have a great big loss. Have a nice weekend and Happy Losing :)
Congrats on your loss. I'm forever changing my blog too, I change the masthead every month and typically the colors to match. I want to make one look for all three of my blogs with different mastheads and colors to match but basically the same. Maybe if I have some free time (LMAO) I'll work on it.
Post a Comment