Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

day 6 people!

I am swamped with work and want to read so many blogs and write posts..but I have to get some stuff into the office by the AM. Yikes. But--Thank you for your comments and for checking in. I will get to you. I just had to post that another day is done and it was a good one! Of course, I haven't been in a restaurant or in a tempting situation, so I had it easy....Looking forward to my meeting with the scale Friday am. Back to work...I would rather be sleeping...............Sweet Dreams.

No comments: