Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Monday, January 14, 2008

and they're off...................................



Ok, I found my pedometer..well, RTS did..Thanks, hon. So, I will begin walking it off. I will get into more exercise later, but I am walking anyway..might as well count it. I will start stepping today :). Look for a new google doc of my daily steps...I know, I can hardly wait either. ps. another good day yesterday..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO. I hope anyone who is reading this is having success and feeling good.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Keep up the great choices!!

Anonymous said...

Walking is great! I love the pedometer (most times). It's a gentle reminder to keep moving even when you don't have a designated "walk time." Way to go!!!

Hanlie said...

Great picture. Reminds me to concentrate on my posture when walking... Thanks!

Heather said...

awesome! I have a pedometer but have yet to use it. glad you are going to put yours to good use.