Zero POINTS®-Value Vegetable Soup
If you like thick soups, consider pureeing this recipe in the pot with an immersion blender.
|
Zero POINTS®-Value Vegetable Soup
If you like thick soups, consider pureeing this recipe in the pot with an immersion blender.
|
7 comments:
looks like a great receipe! congrats on the journey so far- your doing great!! stick with it...you've done the right things (became a blogger and joined a challenge) looking forward to hearing more about your success;s!~!
oh that soup just looks DELICIOUS! With the cold weather we are having I am sure that would be perfect!
Thanks for posting :)
I can eat healthy nourishing soups every day in winter. This looks delicious!
Oh, what a great recipe! I am going to copy this out and try it - thank you so much!
That is a soup I could do. I try to stay away from high sodium soups (I buy the low sodium broth) so this will work much better than the other 0 point WW soup (with all the taco seasoning and ranch dressing packets).
that looks delicious!!!!
Oh I'm definately going to make this recipe this week! We have snow and ice... soup weather.
Post a Comment