Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
Saturday, February 2, 2008
It's a snowday!
Happy Friday..well it's Saturday now. So, I did shovel last night and this am. We got around 10 inches..I liked shoveling...especially at night.It was so pretty. I put the ipod on and it's all good. I did build up a bit of an appetite though. I had my Friday weigh in. Down 1 lb. Woo hoo. I will take it! It's my TOM ,too. Busy day and another busy one tomorrow. All good stuff too. A , I and some friends are going to see that Hannah Montana 3D movie and then A & RT have a daddy/daughter dance for girl scouts. That means B & I will have a date. So, life is good. Hmmm..on Fridays I like to asses last weeks goal/lifestyle change and set a new one, so I did drink the water and will continue..along with my other changes. I can't get the sleep thing right..I will keep trying but this week..hmmm..vitamins. I will add vitamins to my daily plan. I have them but forget to take them! So this week , add the vitamins! I bought a multipack package which has all sorts of goodness for women...if you take it! Sounds like a plan. Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and taking in the "show".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like your weekend's jam-packed! We're just hanging out at home. Have a great one!
we ended up about the same as you..10-11 inches of snow. I had to have my boyfriend come over and dig me out!
thanks for your comments in regards to my bad day. I wish there was something that anyone could do, but right now I just have to clean up the damage, move on, and hope I still have a job. thanks a lot though!
Aaah, beautiful snow (at least the first day, before it gets all dirty and yuck).
That is a workout shoveling snow.
Also, what song is that - it is very nice and soothing.
Post a Comment