Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MWCF ISO M--my personal ad

Married White Chubby Female in search of Motivation

My little blog has expanded..I would like to introduce my motivation page
c'mon in...take a look around..hopefully it will help me stay motivated and maybe even motivate others..feel free to share what motivates you..or not :) So Let's Motivate

ps--another HUGE snowstorm,,the mother of all the other ones , came today..reminded me of the ones we had when I was little. Another snow day..but even though I was housebound..I didn't spend the day eating!!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Well done for not eating away just because you're housebound. It's 30 degrees Celcius here (about 85F)!

Lidian said...

Hi Susie, we just had that snowstorm come through up here - I can't believe how much snow we have! And nowhere to pile it either!

Heather said...

love your personal ad! gave me a chuckle.

yep we ended up with 14 inches when al lwas said and done this morning. roads were still terrible.