Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Friday, February 8, 2008

Memeing In the Shower

First things first...don't know if anyone noticed...but my darn car up there went in REVERSE tonight!!! ok..weighed in today..up 1/2 a lb.Ok..I actually got lucky considering what I consumed...ahem pizza.
So new week,new goals. Still working to remember to take the vitamins...proably did it half of the days. In addition to the goals/lifestyle changes I have already set..I am going to finally add a physical one. SInce I got my AWESOME new pedometer.
  • I have set a daily goal of 3,000 steps...about a mile
Today,I am in the 6,300's and i still have a few hours ahead of me. ...but to start with ..I will aim for 3,000 a day for this week..along with the
  • vitamins
  • water
  • sleep
  • stay OP
  • be careful dining out

So...
Memeing in the shower- that's where all the special thinking happens. Have to get some of those bath crayons to write it down so I don't forget.
I have been timid about jumping in the ol meme pool..b/c I don't always re"mem"ber the funky cool facts and can't come up with stuff...even lies! So...after a week of showers..I have come up with my first meme replies. Saw this first on Hanlie, the ostrich tamers site..then went on to enjoy it on many more.

Thank you very much to Hanlie and Lidian for this meme........others too many to list...
Like most people I've seen who've done it, I am going to invite anyone who wants to do it, to please do so!

The rules are:

- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. But make ONE of them a LIE!
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to do it or not.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. If you are going to do it, please leave me a comment.

So, what's the LIE?

1. My first date with RT, my hubby, was a 5 band heavy metal mega concert called "Monsters of Rock".
2. I was an extra in the movie Ferris Buhlers Day Off.
3. I spent a summer on a French owned island off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, called Miquelon.
4. My son and I were diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder in the same year.
5. My 2nd toe is freakishly longer than my big toe.
6 I've been on local and national news a number of times.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1/2 pound is like nothing.....you will get that off in no time!! ; )

P.S. I don't mind you linking to the video.

Tammy said...

Hi Susie! I just sent you a LONG email :-s I hope I didn't bore you to death! That half a pound could be water weight. Don't sweat it--just get back to doing what works. You are doing great and I know you'll reach your goal by your birthday :) Have a great weekend!

Hanlie said...

Yes, don't worry about 1/2 pound, just keep working towards those goals!

That's actually "Hanlie, the juice-swilling ostrich tamer"!

I'm guessing that you didn't meet your hubby at a heavy metal concert. I wouldn't dare!

Heather said...

I agree with everyone else..that half pound could be due to anything (water weight, salt, clothes you were wearing, etc.). I wouldnt stress at all about that. sure we dont like to go the wrong way on the scale, but it is natural. I dont know ONE person who has tried to lose weight and dindt have some weeks where they were up instead of down. doesnt mean you are working any less.