I know I haven't posted for a few days (although the one from Friday was really completed on Sat am..but I guess Blogger time stamps it with the time you start it?) I am really busy with this event that I am planning for Sunday. I am too busy with it, actually. As usual,I have taken on more than I should have and have spread myself too thin...no silly pun necessary. Feeling a little down/overwhelmed today too..just down on people. It mainly has to do with this event on Sunday. It will all go fine..and I am doing it for my son..but when it's over, I will try to not get into this situation again. I won't discuss the situation b/c I just sound like a martyr and who wants to hang around a grouchy blog. I tried to change to a funky cool new template to perk up my mood..but LOST all my widgets in the process..but this one is cheery too.
Tomorrow, I will disclose the lie that is lurking in my meme ..maybe I will paste it here..in case anyone missed it. It was fun to do. On the HYC front..I ate BAD BAD BAD yesterday..but have "stepped" 3,000+++++ steps since I got my new toy...which I love.
The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you.(did below)
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. But make ONE of them a LIE!
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to do it or not.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. If you are going to do it, please leave me a comment.
So, what's the LIE?
1. My first date with RT, my hubby, was a 5 band heavy metal mega concert called "Monsters of Rock".
2. I was an extra in the movie Ferris Buhlers Day Off.
3. I spent a summer on a French owned island off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, called Miquelon.
4. My son and I were diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder in the same year.
5. My 2nd toe is freakishly longer than my big toe.
6 I've been on local and national news a number of times.
7 comments:
ooh these are hard.
My guess is #2 because you spelled Bueller: Buhler.
I'm going with #1.
Hey sweetie! We all have grumpy days so don't sweat it. It will get better. I am sure your eating wasn't as bad as you think it was the other day. And if it really was, just get back on the wagon and keep going forward. Great job on the walking, btw! Keep up the great work. You WILL make your goal by your birthday if you just keep your eyes on the prize :D
I'm feeling a little down/ overwhelmed/ down with people, too. I empathize. It's not a good feeling With me it's work. Ugh! Hey, at least there's an end in sight. If the event is Sunday, think of how great Monday will be!
Try to hang in there and stay the course. Good for you for working to change your mood. I like the pretty blue!
Oh, and I say the lie is ... #6
Hang in there, and good luck with your event!
Oh, and I'll go with #1. :)
Im sorry you are feeling overwhelmed, I can relate! I just know that everything will pass, and just try to find some activities that you can do that you enjoy, even if its just something for a short time.
dont worry about what you ate...it happens and you will bounce back.
My guess is #2
I'm sorry you are feeling down, we all have days like that.
I really like the new template, I want to update the HYC blog but I'm afraid of losing the blogroll and I certainly don't have time to re-enter it all.
You did a GREAT job with exercise and often that will balance out the unhealthy foods.
Hang in there and just remember, you are so worthy of better health!
Post a Comment