This doesn't really have to do with my post--except I did spend much of my day in bed with my laptop...however, this scene has played out here before.
Thank you for the help with my little wetness issue..my not so fresh feeling. I am going to look into the things you said..and the moisture wicking sleepwear. I can't really sleep nude anymore..even though I like to--or at least topless..b/c with a "young man" in the house..I should be covered up..or lock my bedroom door?!? No, that I won't do. So...I will wear a tank. I will be looking into new antipersp, maybe using a sweatband and really thinking about the TOXICITY of my OWN SWEAT!. INTERESTING!
So, I got the flu bug..or whatever my family had in March. I haven't worn my pedometer or counted points in 2 days now. I have hardly even stood upright all that much. I have,howver been reading and reading and reading blogs. I will go to sleep in a bit..b/c that's very restorative. I have not had too much of an appetite ,which is good because I am really really sedentary.
BUT..I NEED TO GET UP AND MOVE b/c I JOINED FAT BRIDESMAID'S PEDOMETER CHALLENGE and I am still part of Tigerlily's Challenge. I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE FIRST CITY, SAN FRAN and am on my way to VEGAS! See link off to the side. And..on Tuesday, I will have my final weigh in for our little mini A.P.R.I.L Challenge. I think Manuela might be the winner this month..but Erin is pretty close too! I will kick their butts in MAY..watch out ladies! Just kiddin. These challenges and the HYC REALLY keep me going..thanks for coming up with them!!
Busy weekend..Abba will be in a little play tomorrow and on Sunday...The kids and my mom and me will be taking part in a FAMILY WALK for a local CANCER CENTER. RTS will be doing the 5K. It is a fun walk for a beautiful cause. The location is gorgeous too. I know I will get my 10,000 steps in that day!! I hope the weather will be nice as it pretty much POURED and was SO WINDY much of the day.Good day to be sick, huh?!
Have a great weekend all..back to bed I go.
8 comments:
Gosh, I suppose I'll have to wear stuff to bed when we have kids! Don't like it! My husband has a pathological fear of a draught while sleeping, so he's always moaning about the "gale-force wind" going through our bedroom if I open the window! In the meantime, I'm sweating so much even my hair is wet! Men!
{{HUGS}} Hope you feel better!! I have been hearing about the pedometer challenge, I am definitely gonna check it out, I think I need the accountability to others to get motivated!! BTW, I am tooo scared to sleep nude, what if there's a fire? Or a burglar? Or you took up sleepwalking and found yourself at the nighbors door??
lol that comic is so funny because I have been there too!
sorry to hear you are sick, hang in there and drink lots of water.
Hope you are feeling better soon! (Loved the cartoon!)
I bought comfortable sleeping bras, now that Fang Jr. is getting up there in age (11) I'm uncomfortable going braless in my pj's.
Seems like there's nothing worse than getting out of a good routine, especially for a flu bug. Hope you're feeling better!
Sleep nude ewwww can't do it here! LOL
I hope you are feeling better soon!
Hope you're feeling better!
OHH boy I hope u feel better soon.. thats no fun to be sick.. I get so hot at night.. I start out cold .. then I get hot.. then I get cold.. then I get hot.. then I get cold until I wake up.. so its off and on off and on with a towel.. or sheet or whatever I can find in my sleeping haze lol.. sometimes its just no fun being a girl lol
Post a Comment