Ok--it's no peacock in the woods like the Scale Junkie saw..but it rained all day today and my dog, Mac, was going crazy at the windows..we looked out and there were 3 DUCKS!!! We have a big puddle and they were floating like it was a lake. We all enjoyed. Anyway..can this count for my where you live, Felicia? Kidding. I have posted today on my motivation page...click here!
Come on over!!
Thanks for stopping by!
12 comments:
I love spring rains, and apparently, the animals do, too. Thanks for sharing a piece of your lovely life.
soooo cute!!!
Did you check out my Wednesday post? There is something for you over there!!! Go GET IT!!!
I think that counts!
Cute-I commented on your motivation page.
YES I totally think that counts!! They are tooooooooo cute!! Our ducks havent shown up yet. But its supposed to start really warming up so I am hoping they ducks and the bunnies will be back soon.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Sorry, I had a typo and deleted my comment.
Anyway as I was saying:
how nice to peek out the window and see something lovely like ducks enjoying the spring rain/puddle.
Love the ducks! Very springy. :-)
And thank you SO much for your donation! I appreciate it so much! :-)
V.
that is so funny because on my way home today (and we are talking about a busy intersection with no water around), 2 ducks, a male and female, were waddling around, blocking traffic as people tried to not hit them.
One of life's joys. Thanks for sharing the photo!
Post a Comment