A is for age: 39 and 3/4
B is for booze of choice: I like fun martinis ,drinks like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Pinot Grigio.
C is for career: "Retired Teacher"/Current: Recruiter
D is for your dog’s name: Mac (Macabee/Macaroni)BEST DOG EVER!!
E is for essential items you use/love everyday: Use=laptop,ipod,bed,shower,phone
F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: Ryan Adams, Everybody Knows , New Soul by Yael Naim and Good Woman by Cat Power
oh and pink...u and ur hand
G is for favorite games: Mahjongg and Webkinz (it's addictive)
H is for hometown: Highland Park, IL
I is for instruments you play: none ;(
J is for jam or jelly you like: Raspberry
K is for kids:Brett 9 & Abby 6
L is for last kiss: last night,RT
M is for most admired trait: humor,good friend,caring,loving and good mom..(last 3 given by Brett!)
N is for name of your crush: I will say "nobody"( that is really really crypic)
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2x- 1 for each baby
P is for phobias: ohhh boy..here we go..public speaking, bugs,critters, small spaces...mushrooms..there's more. I won't watch scary movies..very vivid imagination.
Q is for quotes you like: BIG FAN OF THE CLICHE--An apple never falls far from the tree....You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube,Treat people the way you would like to be treated.Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile(see my weaknesses)--there's more but I can't recall...and From Clerks, "I'm not even supposed to be here today!".
R is for biggest regret: not starting this" lifestyle change" sooner...I have a few others..
S is for sweets of your choice: Krispy Kreme, sugar babies, malted milk balls,baklava,
milk duds
T is for time you wake up: 7:00am
U is for underwear: sometimes
V is for vegetables you love: I love no veggies--I like Zuchini, peppers, carrots....most veggies but NEVER EVER a mushroom will pass these lips (might add to phobias)
W is for worst habit: I stole this from Felicia--b/c it is ME!! Thank you Felicia.
"Expecting too much from people. Having too high of standards for people. Doing more for others then myself. I get taken advantage a lot. I don’t do conflict well at all."
Also, I am indecisive.
and..easily distracted.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: dental & knee
Y is for yummy food you make:chili,potpie,puppy chow,monkey bread,.....a few more
Z is for zodiac sign: Leo
That's all folks!!!!
7 comments:
I will do this! SOON!
Ah, my fellow Leo and sister-in-mushroom-hatin'! Loved reading your answers!
Ooh, I went to see Cat Power in Detroit last summer with my baby brother for his birthday. Cool show but she was losing her voice.
So, you're a recruiter? Email me about what you do and how you got into it (it's something I considered).
Talk to you soon!
LOL...I love Webkinz too! Just got on a couple of weeks ago with YD (she's been doing it forever) and now I'm hooked. It is totally addictive! :-)
V.
I love it! Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us!
ohhh u know I am going to do that one.. loved your abcs
Glad to get to know you just a bit more! We part ways on mushrooms, though. You can give me all yours, ok? :-)
I just did my ABC's today!
Post a Comment