
Oh am I glad it's the weekend. It was just one of those weeks when it felt so good to put on my head on the pillow and call it a night...even if it was a late night at that. I am tired..physically,mentally and emotionally.I had too much work, too many of my volunteer activities and not enough hours in the day. To review..I ate well..didn't log foods b/c I just didn't make the time. I hardly ate at all yesterday and then ate a whole bunch late night b/c I was sooooooooooooooooo hungry. Today..I just ate and ate. Feeding the fatigue. Well, it;s the weekend. I plan to take some time for me to get it together. Get myself organized..because nothing is in order..nothing. I will start fresh in the am. I just wanted to pop over here to blog.
It's getting nicer out and I plan to keep getting those steps in. I got to the store and got some of my favorite foods to keep me on track. The other night I told my friend that I'd swim with her at the club. I emailed her to cancel but she didn't get it. She WOULDN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. I went , I swam and IT FELT SOOOOOOOO good...except for the awkwardness when I saw my BOSS in the pool. Otherwise , it was so nice. I want to go tomorrow too. I am so glad she pushed me to go. I knew there so many other things I could have and should have been doing at home/for work, but it really felt great and gave me energy.
I will visit your blogs tomorrow b/c I am just so tired.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!!
Oh, the answer to how many miles I walked from 2/8-3/8 was 60. So, I need to beat that from 3/9-4/9. Good night all.
4 comments:
Have a great weekend! Hope you get plenty of rest!
you have a great friend there!glad that she pushed you to get in that swim. Happy to hear you were on track with your eating..now just get back into the habit of logging it!
You are doing fantastic.. and I would love to help you get to your goal of walking to California!! I figured on my challenge that if you do at least 6 miles a day then on June 16th you will have walked 504 miles... We will just have to keep on going!! LOL
I dont mind you using your pedometer miles... as long as you promise me that you will get in at least 1 mile at a fast pace!!
Glad to have met you and I look forward to walking with you!!!
Sounds like a rough week! Glad you are getting a chance to get things together and get some rest. Somtimes it can be so exhausting and frustrating when your surroundings are chaotic!
Very glad you went and swam, sounds like it did you a world of good. :-)
V.
Post a Comment