Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Car Won't Go In Reverse due to Operator Error/ Pride

Since I just couldn't bring myself to move my car up there backwards...I have decided.....

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com

On Tuesday, I will check/ weigh in with my fellow HYC'ers..and add my lifestyle goals and changes. I have tried to get "back on Track"- my mom's favorite saying. Doing pretty well with it..but not ready to jump on the scale again. Have been stuck in the house with a daughter at the end of the flu and a hubby and son in the middle of it..oh..and a dog with an ear infection.. There is so much coughing , sneezing and other stuff going on around here..I really am trying to avoid it.
I really want to start cooking and using the recipes from my ww cookbook. Makes this dieting/new lifestyle thing a little more enjoyable and exciting. Tonight I made chili..based on this recipe. We eat it over spaghetti and I used RONZONI tonight. 3X the fiber of regular pasta!! It was good. 3 points a serving 7 servings per box.
I found my pedometer--It was missing since my trip in piles of laundry. Wore it all day..just running around the house was 5500 steps today!!! I was able to chart my milage steps for one month--from the day I started wearing it up to one month later...guess how many miles I put on from 2/8 to 3/8? I think I will make it a quiz. I have been watching too many game shows..my son is a GSN addict. Should I worry?:) He's 9.
In the spirit of WWTBAM w/ Regis:
How many miles did Susie walk from 2/8 to 3/8? (remember it is winter here..but I was at Disneyworld for a week)

a.100
b.60
c.80
d.40

I will be charting it again from 3/9 to 4/9 and of course..must beat my current mileage!! Remember, I need to be in California (virtually) in August. (hint)
Please leave your final answer in the comments. No lifelines..but a hint above.Or you can walk with what you have won so far.
Well, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I plan to do a little laundry, sterilize the flu infested places and take a nice bath while reading Body Clutter. Anyone read it yet? Cindy, I read your review. Very helpful.

Hoping all go back to school and work tomorrow so we can get in a normal routine again. Normal..what's normal ?!?!

5 comments:

Manuela said...

Good luck with getting "back on track"

I've had a crummy week and didn't have a vacation getaway to blame :)

I need to crack open my WW cookbook. Part of my problem now is that I'm BORED about everything. Gotta kick myself in the butt and shake off the doldrums :)

BTW, what's GSN? Game show network? Have to admit to needing a Jeopardy fix every night.

Grumpy Chair said...

Hey, you just got back from Disney World on a family vacation. Your car will be going forward soon.

Heather said...

dont you worry..a few days of eating back on track and that car will be moving in the right direction again. we all hit "bumps" and I know you can get your car out of one.

HappyBlogChick said...

Wow, that's a lot of steps! Good for you.

It's good to hear you're doing pretty well getting back on track ... if you keep on track you will be ready for the scale in no time. Don't look back - just look forward to the car moving forward.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Don't worry about the scale, just focus on getting yourself back in the game. The scale will catch up!

I'll go with (c) 80.

Or (a) 100.

:)