
I will echo the lovely Cammy's sentiments when I declare I feel the HYC love!. I wasn't expecting many comments, since I dropped out of sight for a week..but how nice to receive words of encouragement, similar feelings and finding the positives in my behaviors and thoughts. Thank you..the comments really help. I know I have support. I am here for you too.
Anyway..yea , I weighed. and yea..the car went in reverse...but I won't dwell. I have been food journaling! Counting Points..Trying to get those miles in. Monday, I took the dogs for a nice walk AND WENT TO THE GYM and did 30 mins. on the elliptical! WOO HOO. Got lots of steps in! As the weather gets nicer, I really plan to walk more..and I will take advantage of my gym membership as well. Baby steps..
And..one more thing..I finally body brushed. Nice. Really. it's nice to take that time and really focus on "me"...because often everything can be so rush rush rush..not that I liked focusing on "me" in the mirror as I body brushed..but it had to be done..and I, only I,have the power to change it...and I will. Of course..gravity is a pretty stong power too...heeheee.
So, I will move forward with the walking challenge , decluttering and the HYC --learning ,evolving and improving as I go.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!
6 comments:
I agree, no need to focus on what the scale says, just focus on what you are eating and getting that exercise in, which it sounds like you are. no one said this was gonna be easy and I think your determination to stick with this is amazing.
I love body brushing, too. I keep meaning to write about and don't because I can't think what to say except, I love it. :-)
It is good to have you back. Never mind the car, it's okay - my little chicky isn't ever getting to his egg at this rate! - but just look ahead, not back. You're back in the swing and doing great!
V.
Well done on body brushing. It will become a way of life, you'll see! And you'll reap the benefits within days!
They HYC is a wonderful blessing to us all!
Keep on going, we all have those "reverse" weeks! The important thing is you never give up! ;)
No need to be a scale junkie, I only am weighing in every two weeks, so I think that will keep me "honest" and if I have a bad day, I can make up for it with several very very good days. It's one day at a time.
Erin
It is wonderful to have "virtual friends" who actually care about you, isn't it? You're a beautiful person who adds a special touch of sweetness to our circle of caring. Thanks for hanging in there!
Post a Comment