I think I was in the shower, where I do my best thinking, (even though I am often like..wait..did I wash my hair yet?) and I came up with the MAY Challenge. It might not motivate you and that is OK! That's why there are SO many challenges. It is a challenge about earning blog bling,buttons or badges. The badges (this is the term I use) will be the ones from the HYC..b/c that's the larger challenge we are in...but I have dedicated a page on my blog to this challenge because I feel a whole lot of blog bling will happen. I will make the page pretty..I just didn't have time yet. I did try for a whole hour last night. One step forward....
So..here it is...
EARN THAT BADGE
It's getting to be the end of the school year and for me..that means my little daisies who worked to earn each petal (they earn 10, plus the center) will move up to Brownies
I really, really want it! I know that in order to do that.. I will need to stay OP (ooohh..there is a badge for that)They weren't in knot tying or being a sister to every scout..but they were lessons for my program. Lessons about healthy habits, fitness, support, making better choices. So..I know it's a bit of a rambling post..but in my mind I see it clearly and I have my eye on the prize...THAT 20lb Badge! Anyone else want to challenge yourself to earn a badge? Best part of these ones... NO IRONING OR SEWING involved.
So, if anyone wants to do it..let me know..comment here or email sasmrr@gmail.com and I will make a place for you and ALL of your victories that May will bring. We will celebrate anything from a day OP to 100lbs gone..and more. Let's earn some badges and celebrate the good stuff. Any ideas,questions, participants and /or suggestions are welcome. Set a goal..meet it..get a badge. I just have my eye on the 20lb badge and need a little push to get it.
HAPPY MAY TO ALL!
10 comments:
FREAK ME OUT!!! I just posted to badges in my side bar.. my staying OP and Exercise goal for the week.. I am not sure if I am going to keep the badges there or move them into a post.. gotta think about it.. looking foward to posting the 5 pound badge hopefully in the next couple of weeks! good luck on your challenge
OHHH and a huge applause for all you do with those children.. thats the greatest thing you can do .. ever.. is be a mentor or a leader or a guide for a child...
Yeah, I want some blog bling too! I'll have to check out your separate page. I used imagechef to get my star for May but I might be changing it.
Here we Go!!!!!
I'm online too much lately! The trick with Gerbera's is to repot them to give them more room and then dead head them. I've actually overwintered them in the house and have had blooms throughout the year. (they are pricey so I thought I'd try it and it worked!)
I am in!! I want my 15 pound badge!! BAAAAAADDDD!!! I'd love some blog bling!!
Didn't want to stop the trend of replying twice....
lol
Great idea!
You've worked so hard and have so many successes behind you. I'm eager to see what May brings you!
wow! I have a feeling you are going to do really great this month! you are setting yourself up to succeed.
You too! I'll follow your progress with interest.
I also get so lost in though in the shower that I can't remember if I've washed my hair and sometimes I'd already be drying myself when I realize that I hadn't scrubbed my heels or rinsed the conditioner from my hair...
I liked the badges you did when I peeked at your May Challenge blog.
I'm cheering you on girl!
Post a Comment