Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008



Happy Mother's Day to all...this is for sure my favorite holiday.
I meant to post on Mother's Day..but another day got away from me..argh. My dad bought my mom,my daughter and my 2 nieces matching pjs for mother's day..I LOVE this picture..so I had to share. My mom is my best friend, my daughter's favorite person in the world and just the most incredible caring, good hearted and kind person ever..So, Happy Mother's Day to a great MOM!

Ok..life and work will slow down a little this week..yea right. It's actually a really PACKED week, so I will make this shorter and get into bed. I am super tired.
TOM came and went..still have the pimples..Stress and touching them didn't help. Anyone have a good pimple and or scar reducer remedy? Besides not touching (picking) them...Hey..the Vicks on the feet worked..so I am game for anything.

SInce I haven't met too many challenges that I haven't liked....here's the latest. A really fun bunch are doing it too and again..I GET TO USE THE PEDOMETER!!!
Stay tuned for updates or join us! It's the Healthy You Challenge Team..based out of Illinois.Irish Mom has all the details. Thanks for getting this going my friend!

Also,
I haven't forgotten about the MAY CHALLENGE..oy, it's almost May 15th! I want that 20 lbs badge in MAY!!! Speaking of badges..look,,There is new blog bling from Scale Junkie!!! Thank you Diana!
There's more too. I just gave you a sampling. If you are doing my little May
"Earn the Badge" Challenge..let me know when you are ready for me to decorate your portion of the page. I know I haven't been keeping up with it as I should..but I will.
I'll get around to commenting slowly but surely today..I mean after I sleep and wake up. I will also post my Tuesday Check in..which I just feel will be a gain..GRRRRR.
Happy Tuesday Check In to all..or just Have a good one to all!
Good night.............................................................................................

19 comments:

Hanlie said...

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but no, it's not anything to get excited about. I had another negative test yesterday... I'm healing, that's all!

Manuela said...

Love the picture! Was hoping to see one with you too though.

Hope that the scale isn't too cruel to you. I'm down a pound. It's so frustrating because I do so much so I've decided to take things down a notch and see what happens.

Take care of yourself. I've got nothing for pimples. I try not to touch them and they go away (but mine are itty bitty ones at least).

Anonymous said...

AW look at the cuties in their matching pjs!!!! Love it!!

Felicia said...

I so love that photo!! To adorable!

You are just busy busy with all you have going. Great isnt it!!

Keep up the amazing work!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

Nice Pix! Love the matching Jammies! I use Queen Helene mint jeulep mask on a pimple. I put a dab on at night & leave it overnight. The pimple is reduced or gone the following morning. Way to go on putting that pedometer to use! Don't forget to log those steps, Team mate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!! Love the picture. How adorable. Love the smiles.

Big Girl said...

What a sweet picture.

I'm going to have to check out the challenge...i'm excited.

Holly said...

What a great picture!!
As for the pimples.. I never get them so I haven't tried this but I've heard that putting toothpaste on them at night can help. LOL Sounds strange, doesn't it?

Honi said...

well hopefully the scale will be sweet to you.. thats what I am hoping for .. my friend will be here at the end of the week.. so I know how u feel.. okay.. pimples a dab of sea breeze ( ORIGINAL ) always works for me..

Erin said...

Those pj's are AWESOME!!!! I think of my mom as my best friend as well.

As for the pimples...go with toothpaste, one with baking soda preferably, only put it on at night (wouldn't want you walking around at work with crest on your face) and then wash it off in the morning.

Basically anything with sacylic (SP?) acid in it...it's a drying agent!

Anonymous said...

I totally heart the jammies, and I am so excited you're on the WOMAN Challenge with us! I'm about to go hit the road myself to try to make up some steps. I'm short and I'm bound and determined I'm hitting my 10,000 today! :-)

V.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

How cute are they in their matchy pj's?! What a great photo!

I've actually used Vick's on blemishes with some success. Also, Neosporin.

I hope you enjoy the challenge as much as I am!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

What a cute, cute photo! Love it. Happy Mother's Day!
Path to Health

Irish Mom said...

I love those jammies!! Thats a great pic!! Sorry bout the pimps, I hate outbreaks. Have you recently swithced your soap or lotion? Different soaps make me break out.

I am so glad you joined us walkers!! your awesome!!

I got my 10 pound badge for the May Challenge, amd am hoping to get my 15 so cross your fingers!! And your toes!!

Grumpy Chair said...

So cute! Your mother looks like she is in her 30's. (Lucky you, you have inherited those young DNA genes),.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture and happy Belated Mother's Day!

Now, I have to go check out that challenge!

Anonymous said...

Suz,
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too...You are the best daughter and I'm so proud of you....Your fit by 40 has been fun to read....and you are looking great....
Keep up the good work and keep on walking.....
Love, MOM

Diana Swallow said...

I LOVE that picture!! So adorable!

So proud of you all for getting out there and challenging yourselves!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you,
I'm from Japan.
Glad to meet you.

Indeed I am sorry,Please link to this site.
Keep it up please.