ok--worst blogger buddy ever...I won't whine about life and how busy it is...but I still can't catch my tail and I feel like I am running up a down escalator. Please pardon my lack of commenting, blogging and presence. Honestly, I'd rather be sitting on my laptop blogging . For now..work is sooooooooooo busy...kids schedules..activities...volunteering..blah blah blah. Trying to get those 10,000 steps in.
I plan to post tomorrow..once I have a little work under my belt...hahahhaha..no belts on me.
XOXOXOXOX- Hope you are doing GREAT!
9 comments:
I'm bored and I still have no time :-) Hope you find some chill time in the upcoming long weekend
I"m right there with you Susie - work has been crazy busy and end of school year activities, and baseball, and and and...maybe in a few days life will settle down and we can BOTH get back to the important thing in life - blogging!! =)
I so hear you on this. Life is flying by and there is no end in sight lol.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
*huggles*
=0)
I know how crazy it can get. I've been busy with my garden, house--thank goodness I'm not working right now, I think I'd lose my mind!
Good luck with the rest of your challenge. Only 2 weeks left in May!
Don't sweat it, Susie. I'm a lousy commentator lately myself...life does get in the way, no matter how much we wish it wouldn't. :-(
We still love you! :-) And thanks for the reminder, I need to go post my WOMAN steps.
V.
A little boredom is a welcome and healthy thing sometimes. :) Hope life slows down for you soon so you can get some rest!
Me too on that one it took me all day to post yesterday .. I was slammed at work.. blog when ya can..
Running a down escalator counts as exercise! Hope the weekend is less hectic!
I know the exact feeling- just pace yourself... and don't worry- we all understand!
Post a Comment