Ok..I should be working..this has been the busiest, crappiest (work and responsibility wise) week ever..I woke up after that TOM is MIA post with TOM..so that is GOOD..I mean sort of..b/c then there's cramps. I still have too much work that was due at 9 am today that I can't seem to finish. I have a BIG family function tonight..I need to get threaded and a MANICURE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad..and A HAIRCUT and buy an enormous bottle of concealer!!! and I don't know what to wear tonight..I don't really want to go to Lane Bryan and spend a bunch of $$$$$$ on stuff that I hope will be big on me soon..but I am sick of all my clothing. I am such a whiner. I will post tonight or tomorrow and I will comment and get caught up with you. I did get my 10,000 steps in yesterday!! Not wed tho..and I , the challenge whore, signed up for the WOMAN Challenge that V. posted about. YAY. I shouldn't complain..but I am in a BITCHY place..At least the family event is a good thing..a baby naming for my neice Emma, born Jan 19th..(too often we only see family at funerals)
everyone is healthy and life is good..just a little stressful right now and if I could just push PAUSE for a few hours and catch up..I'd be much better. Love to all..and even though I will say it later..TGIF, HAPPY WEEKEND..and HAPPY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL.
XOXO
9 comments:
Dear Whiny,
Sometimes a good hissy fit is all that will do. I hope this one helped, but it was fairly tame. As hissy fits go, that is.
I hope your stressy day smoothed out and that you have a marvelous time with your family!
LOL...challenge whore! That's a new one, I love it. Me too. And I'm excited that you're with us, I think it'll be fun!
Whine away, dear heart. Sorry, but during TOM whining is like, S.O.P. Totally okay and anyone who complains about you complaining can just kiss your...well, you know. :-) And it'll be better soon. It will, I promise!
V.
You might be a whore, but I am a challenge virgin!! Its my first!! I am so glad you joined, its going to be fun!! I hope your day gets better and you have fun at your party!!
Every woman is allowed to whine during TOM! Mine is now 10 days overdue...
Hey, slow down!
I agree about not wanting to spend money on something big. I've been making do with a few piece but finally, things are starting to fit.
Enjoy the family and I hope you have a great time!
its ok..I posted a "whine" entry myself. sometimes you just need to let it all out! hope you have a nice weekend!
Glad all is well, albeit a bit stressed. Happy Mother's Day to you to.
Glad you're joining the Challenge! Yay for those steps!
Mercy girl you are so having a day of it. I hope you do get that "pause" button moment as it sounds like you need it!! Hang in there!!
Have a SUPER rest of the week.
*huggles*
=0)
Post a Comment