Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Sleep..yay..
Hi--I must apologize AGAIN for being a bad bad bad blogger. Life has been a little to busy for my liking and I haven't been able to have time to visit your blogs, leave comments and post. I am going to go to bed in a few..but tomorrow--in between working..I am going to read, comment and post. When I am in a good working rhythm I work a little, blog a little...so on. I have not been in a good rhythm. The only positive thing I can post is that I have gotten my 10,000+ steps in today and yesterday. Today was a just perfect day outside and I walked B to school and took in an extra lap to get those steps in! I also sat outside tonight and just CHILLED as I watched B ride his bike round and round the culdesac. I am up 1.5 lbs. TOM is MIA..WTF?!?! It should have been here around the 1st of May..I have had the headaches, the INCREDIBLE BREAKOUTS( seriously..it's like contelations!) and the food cravings..but where is the period. No...I am not pregnant..I know that..So..ok--eyes burning..too tired. Good Night.
Sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I just finished. Sunday, day 2, I weighed myself out of curiosity--6 pounds! What?!?! That's the biggest water gain in a while. Weighed myself this morning and I'm back to last week's weight. Hormones are really unbelievable.
Congrats on getting those steps in. I have GOT to get a pedometer! I've been biking and today is my run so I finally feel better. Hang in there :)
OH DEAR GOD, SUSIE, I MUST BE CONTAGIOUS!
I completely feel your pain...missing TOM and attendant weight gain - it must be some kind of Internet virus. :-(
Here's hoping it shows up soon and things are much better. And hey, at least it's 1.5 lbs and not 12. :-)
Don't sweat the blogging. You know we'll be here when you get back and you're not under a daily comment quota. Get the sleep you need...we'll still love you in the morning. :-)
V.
Hope you got a good night's sleep! Taking care of you is the most important thing!
Kudos on the steps!
Congrats on the 10,000+ steps! Get some rest!
Good job on the 10,000 steps! I totally hear you about finding time to blog, I'm currently at work which seems like the only place I find time to do my fun internet things. Have a happy Wednesday.
Gotta love those hormones. I think it's pretty common for women to skip periods from time to time when they change their lifestyles dramatically. My daughter has not been regular since the end of last year so I took her to the doctor and he said everything is fine--it's just nutritionally related. You'll probably be back to normal next month. Hang in there!
I call them HORRIBLE MOANS
even if TOM is missing, its still that time so that is probably wahts causing the gain. thats what usually does it for me!
That damn TOM, I swear, when he's here, were miserable, when he's missing were miserable. Just make up your mind already TOM.
Way to go on the steps!
Have a great Thursday!
I think your TOM ran off with my Aunt Flo! I was also supposed to start 1 May. Maybe that day's periods were all cancelled due to it being Workers' Day!
Are you SURE you're not pg?? ;)
Good job on the steps - you are really doing great!!!
I'll send happy TOM vibes your way!! =)
Don't apologize for living life!! Glad to hear you have been busy busy!
Take care of you ok!!
*huggles*
=0)
Hi BB :)
Just wanted to add a thanks for stopping by my blog for some super supportive comments. I appreciate it, and if having my chubby self on your motivation page helps, by all means, feel free. :)
Post a Comment