oops..started this last week and shockingly, never posted....
6/16
1 week in and feeling good! Last night, my 3 friends and I went to our TBL meeting. I lost 2.8 lbs!! I was very pleased..I wasn't even that good and haven't begun to work out..but I have already made such great changes in the food arena. I feel very positive about it. Between the 4 of us, we lost 25lbs..one lost 10, one 9 and 2 of us were at 2.8. My friend won the weekly BL prize. So, I am super motivated and in a good place. I started logging my food at SparkPeople..(why write the same stuff down over and over only to lose the sheet) and I am a sucker for points.
Today...
Doing good!!! Down 1 lb this week. My face is still so much better (clearer) , except one pre-TOM pimple. Drinking water. Tracking everything I put into my mouth. If I dine out, I check the menu online beforehand. I am in the zone..now just gotta think about working out.
Anyone else on sparkpeople? Wanna be sparkfriends?
Ps..My group of 4 is down 35lbs* in our TBL competition. I contributed almost 4lbs to that ...heeeheee. Next week..I predict MORE.
**one of us is a dude. He is already down 20lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are doing well!!
6 comments:
Yay for you and your group! That would be so much fun and a great motivator.
I was beginning to wonder when the next post would come ;) I did go for a run and regretted it!!! but kept going. I'm staying in for the rest of the day.
Take care and keep up the great work (expecting another post).
You're doing great! Well done... I love being in the zone!
20 pounds! OMG, that's amazing.
And good for you for losing too! That's awesome you must feel great.
BTW, my greek yogurt is from Trader Joe's. They have several to choose from and even their non-fat version isn't bad.
that is fantastic! congrats on your losses and the total loss of your group so far. of course men always lose faster and much more and its totally not fair, but I think its still great that you all are doing this.
Hey,
Waiting for another update ;)
Love your idea of TBL club! I use www.calorieking.com - I like that you can just cut and paste things you routinely eat, plus it helps me figure out the carbs so I can figure out how much insulin to give myself (I am diabetic).
Congrats on the loss! :D
Post a Comment