![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Just a few images from our campout Friday night. It was nice..lots of work, a little buggy..but luckily it stopped raining for the night /day JUST when we got there! Everyone seemed to enjoy so that's good. I actually got in one picture and I don't even mind it that much..me and my little girl...
I took a good walk on Friday! I wore the ol pedometer a few days last week and today..got to the gym!! I swam & walked laps in the pool for 45 mins!
I am finding that I need to make a commitment with someone to workout , to get me there..or I won't do it. Always learning. Yesterday, a freind gave me a huge bag of this incredible caramel corn, Garrett's- for the locals--a CHICAGO STAPLE. I can't stop eating it. I wish others in th e family liked it too..but it's just me noshing away at it..it's a big bag. I want to throw it out..but I never get Garrett's..I know..badbadbad girl. Well, at least it was pretty much the only food I had today..but I had lots. Tomorrow is a new frsh day. I should have a small amount of work, so I plan to make a dent in the organization of my home and life..and eat well..and maybe even exercise!!! I hope you have a great Monday!
This is a picture of my Cub Scout shirt- I finally SAT down a few hours into the campfire/cookout with a nice skewer of overcooked roasted marshmallows..a piece of one fell off and onto my shirt(actually my SHELF, the bustline) and BURNED A HOLE IN IT!! A sign..either that I shouldn't be eating that or I shouldn't be wearing that shirt...hmmm.See the little brown circle next to the pocket? Nice,huh.

6 comments:
LOVE LOVE your new design!! I'm debating a face lift!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I am glad you got your pedometer on, funny mine is now missing.... hmmmmm... LOL.
You need to lose the friend who got you Garretts, that is NO FRIEND!! Just kidding. My lovely neighbor always drops off homemade cookies and choco covered pretzels. I have tossed them in the past. Otherwise I'd scarf the plate. My hubz gets so mad.
I need a walking partner, someone who counts on me to get them moving. I hate to dissapoint so that would be my motivation!! We need match.com for workout friends!!
You're looking fabulous and so is your blog!
What a fantastic picture and a great memory of a happy occasion! (Except for the burning shirt part. *g*) Glad the weekend went well!
Sounds like you had a really nice weekend. Love the pics!
Hope you are having a good Monday too.
Haven't seen you at my blog in ages!
Glad that you're having a great summer so far, and it's just started!
Liking the pictures.
Susie, I love the pictures! You are just as adorable as I figured you probably were. :-)
I can attest to the value of a workout partner. I don't think I'd have walked at all this week if I didn't have a walking buddy...especially Tuesday night. We push each other...even on nights when neither of us wants to be there, we both are because we know the other needs the motivation. Wish you were here, you could go with us.
I'm glad you're feeling really motivated though. Keep it up, and remember you have all KINDS of time so don't get discouraged. 40 isn't the cutoff. It's just as wonderful to start out your 40s working toward being fit...it's not an end result but the starting point of a whole new life. :-)
V.
Post a Comment