It's been a good few days since my last post. Getting more in control each day and back in action. I journaled my food 1/2 the days..so it's a habit that I need to keep working on, but better than 0 days! This week...the lifestyle change/healthy habit is WATER. Drink more water. Flush all the bad stuff out with water. I didn't weigh today. I only weigh 1st thing in the am with nothing on and nothing eaten and I just forgot to do it. I will next Tues. Life is getting more manageable. School is done FRIDAY and we have a week off. Should be nice. I will miss my walks to and from school with B, but will just have to take other walks or other activities with him. He will be in his first play this weekend. I am so proud of him. It's Schoolhouse Rock Live , Jr. ( Conjuction Junction, what's your function...) He will sing (even solos) , dance and have speaking parts!! I think/hope he has found a little niche for himself in theater. It's funny, I have only been back OP for a few days, but today....2 separate people (that I know-not strangers) stopped their cars , when I was walking, and complimented me on my weight loss. Maybe my best angle is from inside a vehicle. So far I am 2/3 days into meeting goal for the Woman Challenge and hope to catch up to my teammates! One other goal I'd like to set for myself this month is the BMI goal of going from obese to overweight. I am currently at 32 and overweight is 25-29.9. So, I will post on that every so often..and I saw there is even a badge for that!! I will also be using a motivational quote to begin each post. It helps put my mind in the right place.
Oh, still shopping..found another banded bottom shirt I just adore, at Old Navy (plus size).
So, that is my check in today. I will begin browsing the blogosphere and commenting now. Have a great OP week. Remember , DRINK THE WATER!
13 comments:
Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Logging your food intake and drinking more water are both good moves.
Hang in there!
I am glad things have slowed down for you!! Schoolhouse Rock sounds like fun, I am sureit will spark everyones memory for all those old catchy tunes.
Good for you! Logging half days is better than no days!
BTW, thanks for all the links--now i have to choose one :)
AWEsome! Sounds like you're doing great. I absolutely love the quote, too. :-)
Pouring a fresh glass of water as we speak...well, type. :-)
V.
yes, drink the water. That was one of my May goals and like you, I have to keep reminding myself to drink more.
In fact, off I go to refill my glass.
You're making realistic goals for yourself - that is always helpful. Have a great week.
Your saying helped get me in the right headspace, too! thank you!
And you ARE headed in the right direction. Keep up the great effort and the fantastic attitude!
water really is the best thing out there .. I used to be very anti water but we got one of those brita water pitchers and I love using it now.. and I love my water.. it took some time but I drink it much better than I used too
I thikn you are doing great. do you have a giant water bottle you can just fill up and take with you everywhere? thats what I do so I know how much water I have left to drink and its always a visual.
Go girl with those healthy changes. Water is one of the hardest things for me to remember (cuz I love the coffee - even when it is 96 degrees outside!)
I'm gonna have to check out Old Navy - the last time I went into that store was 2005 where I had a melt down when the cashier was really rude to me, so I returned everything I just bought right then and there.
oh course you can join in on my challege =) glad you're aboard.
have a great weekend!
Where the heck are you girl????
Hey Susie:
Hope all is well?! Update and let us know.
Post a Comment