Pardon the dust--under renovation..AGAIN!!
What began as a journey to be fit by my 40th..well..my 41st birthday...ok..let's shoot for 42...okay 43?! Now, not only fitness/food related, but navigating the world with a child with Aspergers Syndrome and Celiac Desease and one who doesn't but deals with it all , pretty well. Trying to live healthy and productively..evolving daily.Work in progress...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Post

a november post...depending on your time zone..this might make the deadline of a November post.


ok--so funny that I realized I didn't do a November post and of course..my Canadian Sister/Guardian Angel , Manuela emails me TODAY to remind me. How nice that you haven't forgotten me. ....just as I truly haven't forgotten any of you. No, I have not taken the time to read or comment on anyone's blog in..ok..ONE MONTH...but I was thinking of you ..and seem to have some crazy all or nothing mentality with this whole blogging deal..so, I did nothing. November SUCKED. There were good parts for sure..but let me tell you..I was looking forward to this very day..today..for a LOOOOONG time. It's going to sound like one excuse after another..and really..so I bother to post it.. First and FOREMOST, RTS has A JOB!! He has to travel a bit..but..IT'S A JOB..a STEADY PAYCHECK..SECURITY..So..he goes out of town the first few weeks of Nov..on top of that..it was ab's 7th bday--had a family party and a kid party at my house, my son was in a play that seemed to take over our lives..the rehearsals/performances/driving..,i c0-chaired the book fair at school and was at school everyday for 6 days, 2 friends birthday parties (they turned 40 too), a funeral and shivah for a friend's father, co-hosted a bridal shower for my niece, brownies, cub scouts,other life stuff and volunteer crap at school, WORK..and HOSTING Thanksgiving. On top of that, we had out of town company, one stayed with us and 3 at the hotel, thk g-d. They left today. One of the guests has the most abrasive personalities that I have ever encountered. She left. All my HUGE commitments are behind me.
I know everyone is busy..and I really do commend and am in awe of those who manage to do it all and keep up the blog appearances, as well as the healthy lifestyle. I need to learn to squeeze this stuff in as well.
But I do feel that it's time to get back to me. I know I say it every time I post. I hope..in my DECEMBER POSTS that I make good on that statement. I will get around to ya'll, reintroduce myself and get caught up...and motivated.
Thinking bout starting the ol points again. Drinking more water. Moving more..the usual. Stopped with the OCM..not sure if it was that or that + my constant picking and stress..but my skin was and still isn't at it's best.
So, here's to December and fresh starts.
Have a great day,evening , week or month..who knows when i'll get back here. Hope sooner than later.
xoxo

9 comments:

Big Girl said...

Hi there my friend. Glad to get an update from you. I totally understand how hard it is to get EVERYTHING done. It's a total struggle but somehow I seem to find time to blog at work...oops did I just actually say that?!
So glad RTS has found a job and everything that goes with it.
Keep in touch when you get a chance, it's always nice to get your updates.

Heather said...

sooooo glad that he got a job!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

ok woman. we're in the fresh start. day 2.

how you be??

Manuela said...

So, you and I have a psychic link it seems! Don't worry, I'm lucky if I get one post per week in.

I've had a hard time get in exercise with my practice teaching schedule but that's okay! I've been crazy busy but there are less than 3 weeks left and I can start to relax--just a little!

Glad that you're back and let's rock December!!!!! (check out the cutest blog site--you might find some stuff you'll like)

charengiwooman said...

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

Japanese langueage バックシャン backshan

It sees instinctively turning around when it dresses, it behaves, and the woman with beautiful appearance to walk is seen.
After there is a word beautiful backing in Japan, the woman with beautiful appearance is said.
Will you think it is too good somehow though it is not used now?

carla said...

checking back.
cant believe it is the 11th already.

someone.slow.december.down.

Anonymous said...

I'm super-behind too...I didn't do very many November posts either, don't feel too badly. :-)

So glad the job situation is resolved! That has to be a huge weight off. Very happy for you.

Hopefully December is going well for you and you're going to have a wonderful holiday. Hugs!

V.

Manuela said...

Okay, December is almost over--you've still got time for one post for the month ;)

Here I am to nag you again but I know that you're probably crazy busy (I'm done for 2 weeks). Have a great holiday season and I look forward to hearing from you!

Manuela said...

Ooh, I love this background--I haven't seen this one yet.

I hope to hear from you more in january (hint hint!) Take care of yourself too :)