So, I guess it's time for my MONTHLY posting...a habit I will change eventually.
I started a post yesterday..and didn't save it. So i am starting fresh. I hate that.
My last post had a religious theme to it..and I don't mean to get all religious here..it's just topical, relevant and where I am. It is the High Holidays in the Jewish religion...a time to reflect,repent,attone..Basically RENEW. Well, I'm gonna try that. when I began this post..I was fasting..but in keeping with my general lack of self control theme..I didn't make it till sundown. I was able to last year.
Ok..in keeping with my lack of follow thru theme..I never finished that post. So I'm back today.
But.................It's Tuesday. HYC check in day..and Time for me to check in--a reality check. I have lost control of most of my self care goals...the eating better, sleeping more, being active...so on. I am not saying it's all doom and gloom here. I am generally pretty content and really making an effort to see the good in all situations, be thankful, and present. So..I have incorporated a few things that I have learned in the HYC . Now, just to get the rest of it. I like something I saw on one of your blogs..It was a link toLyn's Habit a Week Challenge. I am IN! Thanks for doing this.
Maybe I will do the accountability partners..
It's really a helpful tool. I won't be as apt to go walking or workout alone..but if someone is counting on me..I"M THERE!
I must say..Whenever I am just about to teeter off the edge of the BLOGOSHPERE..Manuela , always seems to realize it and emails me or comments just at the right time. And I come back. Thank you Manuela.. I so appreciate this. HUGS AND LOVE!
Updates: (see last post for links to Supernoots & OCM)
No job for RTS yet..getting close I think.
Learning more and more about living "frugally" or pennywise each day.It was a lesson I needed to learn anyway.
I will not weigh myself till next week...not up for that much reality today.
Still doing THE OCM, for facial care. Really like it. I have broken out a bunch..but that's b/c I picked.
Kid's nutrition THE SUPERNOOTS were a huge success. My son became very aware of the foods he was eating a really wanted to fill out all of his spaces on the board each day, which resulted in him eating a healthier diet and a bit more variety. I slacked on it the last few days..but will start up again today.
Hmmm..I need to get around to all of your blogs. They are so inspiring and thought provoking. Food for my mind and spirit! Will pop in tonight or sometime very soon..
Ok--Have a great day..I am going to count my points, drink a glass of water and put on the pedometer now.
Lastly, it's one of those GORGEOUS CRISP FALL DAYS....LOVE IT..
go susie, (everyone, join in...)go susie,go susie,go susie,go susie.
14 comments:
glad that you posted! sounds like you have some great resources around you to help keep you motivated and accountable, so good luck!
Go Susie...go, Susie...it's your birthday...
Okay, it's not your birthday. But, go anyway. :-)
I'm glad you are feeling good and more motivated! Miss reading your posts, but I have to say I understand...life gets tricky sometimes.
I am STILL and always praying for you and the job situation for RTS. Something perfect is going to come along. I know it will. And hopefully very soon.
Keep it up, darlin', one little step at a time. You can do this. Hugs!
V.
Thanks for the update.
Glad you're feeling good and have some of that motivation that seems to be lagging a lot these days from a lot of people.
go susie, go susie, go susie...
Hey, I missed you! It's always good to hear from you. Lyn's habit-a-week challenge is great!
Okay, how did I miss this post? I always look to see if there's something new from you!!! Must be that my brain is about to explode.
Remember that email you sent about lesson plans? I'll probably be taking you up on that some day soon. Lots of other stuff too but I'll leave it for now.
I think a lot of us are always just teetering on the edge. I'll be honest and say that I've been having a tough few weeks thanks to that strike. I still have to get my mindset right.
Today is gorgeous and the weekend should be too. I need to get out and take some pictures :)
Hugs and love right back at ya, btw
well perusing blogs and saw you posted recently good to see u susie.. hope things are going well.. its gotten cooler here too thank heavens.. well just wanted to say hi..
Hey Susie!! Hang in there sistah - renewing doesnt' happen overnight! =)
Ooh, I'll have to look for those fragrances--never heard of them. I'll go to one of those big counters in the States!
Yes, I have Japanese blossom. It's spicier and perfect for colder weather.
That's a great tip about garage and yard sales--can't believe I didn't think of that--thanks!!!
Hey, isn't it about time you did another post? Try the meme thing that I did--didn't take long.
Hope all is going well! Have a good week!
glad youre fine and, in a way, once a month posting is GREAT if the other days of the month are all about taking care of you & yours!!
Hey Girlie!! How are you!! I am finally making rounds, and am glad you love the OCM!! I have been wanting to try it with olive oil and sunflower oil, but totally flaked at the store and bought sesame oil. DUH!! It was $$ too.
I am off to check out that accountability challenge, sounds helpful. I have been in such a funk lately. Super busy, not eating right, just not healthy all together.
Ok, I'm joining in now GO SUSIE GO SUSIE GO SUSIE
YAY I made it in here before your next monthly posting. You may have been bad about posting but I've been equally bad about commenting!
Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving!
HEY--YOU MISSED THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!!!
Just wondering what you're up to. If you read this, I'm wondering if you've got some good tips about class management for me. I'm doing pretty well but want to follow what my associate teacher has already put in place.
What has worked for you in the past?
HOpe to see you soon :)
Post a Comment