I have to apologize for my lack of activity. Please know that I think and care about my blogging buddies so much and want to pop in and give the blog love but haven't been able to/been up to it. I feel that a) I need to give my free moments to other things at the moment and b) I haven't felt so positive or encouraging.
I feel like if I get to one of you, I will be slighting the rest of you and don't want to neglect anyone..so I have neglected all.
Everything is relative..and like many have said, "at least you have your health"..and we all have each other...BUT I still am down.
One week ago today, my husband walked in the house at 11 am. I jokingly said, "what, did you get fired?". He mouthed "yes" to me, but laughed it off, as the kids were around. He had begun a new job in April and it just wasn't the right fit. He took the job to put us in a better financial place. He did his best, worked hard..but it didn't work out. Since that day, I have tried to take as much work as I could. I have tried to figure out all the ways we could cut our living expenses. I have tried to be positive, for him and the family..but it's hard. I feel really stressed. We weren't in the best financial place to begin with..you know, getting by..and now..well I am scared. So, I spend much of my time, when on the computer, working. I haven't been overeating..merely because I am stressed and haven't been eating out or buying any extra foods. ,,only the necessities. So, if I am absent...know you know why.
I froze my gym membership and will be cutting out my cleaning people. I will be working a lot more. We will get through this and I will be stronger coming out of it. He will find a new position and we will eventually return to normal. I will be by to say hello..I am just feeling down and having a tough time picking myself up.
I really , truly hope you are doing well and having continued success (you were all doing really well). I hope you are all in a good place. I am thinking of you and wishing you all good things.
10 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish you and you husband all the best. Believe me, I know how tough it is!
Take care of yourself Susie. You don't have to apologize for needing to take care of yourself and family first. I know that things will turn around for you and I hope that you can get out of the slump you're in.
Don't work too hard though or stress yourself out. Find some time for yourself to enjoy whatever it is you like to do. Try to enjoy the rest of summer and look forward to a great fall season.
Email anytime you want!!!!
Hugs to you my friend :)
Aw Susie that sucks!! But like you said, he'll find another position and pretty soon things will be back to normal. Just do what you have to do and know that we will all be here when you get back to blogging. Take care, girl.
(((hugs)))
Oh, Susie...I am so sorry to hear this! How stressful and scary.
Do what you need to take care of yourself and get through this time. I know he'll find something soon and everything will be good, but meanwhile just take care of yourself. You know we love you no matter where you are or what you're doing.
Hugs.
V.
I am so sorry. I'm sure it's harder than I can imagine, but hang in there and you will get through this. Best of luck to you and your family. I'll be thinking only positive things and hoping for all the best. many blessings to you.
ohh job losing always is hard.. but as you said you will get through this.. Family can be an amazing support system.. take advantage of that.. gather strength from each other.. and much luck to you guys.. trust me I know how it is..
I'm so sorry you're going through this! You will survive it, though, and you and your family will be stronger than ever!
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had to go through this!
I wish you didn't have to go through all this stress.
Just know that things will be better and you will be back to normal ;)
"hugs"
I am so sorry!! my thoughts are with you and I know your family will make it through this.
It is hard, but you are right. He will find another position & you'll get through this. Easier said, but try not to stress to much. Take the time for you & family. Just know that you're in our thoughts!
Susie, just wanted to let you know I miss you and am thinking good thoughts for you...
Post a Comment