Ah..the old follow thru or lack of reared it's ugly head again...and I made one or two measly posts in 2010..ha! Well...I could say I've been busy...but who isn't. I've come a long way since then. I've been busy getting my boy the help and support he needs & making many new discoveries every day. One of the biggest....I actually do have will power and self control! How did I discover this....by my son getting diagnosed with celiac disease. I will tell the tale next post..it'll get me back here. I'll give a small ...okay huge detail..he and I have been gluten free since June 18th!
I loved my more active blogging days and cherish and miss my blogging friends and community. I learn something or am inspired or just feel the support in this amazing blogosphere.
I doubt anyone stops by anymore..but if you did....thank you and have a beautiful day!
4 comments:
I have you in my Google reader so I receive an alert when you post. I almost fell out of my chair! :)
Glad you got your son squared away and are on the right track now!
Susie!! Your post sounds like you are in good spirits. So glad to hear from you (and thank you for the sweet message on my blog).
I've had this other blog on my side bar: http://www.celiacteen.com/
She has hundreds of gluten-free recipes. She's amazing. At 16 (?) -- last year -- she put together a cookbook to raise money for Haiti.
I'm starting to cook more veggies and started another blog for that:
http://42veggiequest.blogspot.com/
-- maybe some of those recipes could be helpful. OR, I'd love to hear of some of your great veggie recipe, especially if it's kid-approved. :)
Take care!
I know the feeling - I get so behind on my blog as well. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and I KNOW you will meet your goal and can go get some awesome pictures taken of yourself too.
Gluten is something I've been giving a lot of thought too also.
I barely blog anymore but really miss those early days of my challenges and meeting AWESOME people like yourself!
I do follow you on facebook but am so happy to see you here :)
Will be back soon.
Post a Comment